- Fully automated office environment.
- Member of NARCA and CLLA.
- Policies and procedures including ongoing staff training to ensure full compliance with the FDCPA, FCRA, GLBA and TCPA.
- A full compliment of paralegals and collectors are in the office to process your cases and assist you with any daily questions or concerns you may have.
- Direct attorney oversight is provided to each client and their respective accounts; each client is assigned a supervising attorney to assure you always have a point to contact.
- A wide range of fee structures are available, including:
- Traditional hourly rate billing, including reduced hourly fee schedules for volume clients
- Standard fixed and sliding scale contingency fee structures; and/or
- Flat rate fees available in certain limited instances.
Various payment options available to consumers including online payment websites, ACH transfers, direct checks, and checks by phone.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.